links.php

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Comment Here

Comments

  • Anonymous
    February 27, 2009 8:11 PM

    Thanks for the excellent review. But i was wondering if you could actually give me a link to an online pharmacy that is trustworthy? Thanks!

Amy O'Hare
February 27, 2009 8: 21 PM

Sure thing. I can't promote one over the other here, but send me an email at amyohare1@hotmail.com and I will reply with a link! Thanks.

  • Anonymous
    April 6, 2009 10:17 PM

    Thanks for the link info Amy. My order came through without a problem, i.e., no more pain. Cheers!


  • Amy O'Hare
    May 4, 2009 12:03 AM

    Hi! Just to let you all know, I found another reliable web site (after reviewing hundreds) that offers an incredibly nice deal on a certain type of pain med. Email me at amyohare1@hotmail.com and I will reply with a link!